CW Skimmer Server 1.4
Multi-band CW decoder for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/7
CW Skimmer Server is part of the CW Skimmer package.
No separate registration is required,
the registration key for CW Skimmer also
unlocks CW Skimmer Server.
- simultaneous decoding of all CW signals on up to 7 bands,
- up to 192 kHz coverage on each band;
- based on the same super-sensitive CW decoding algorithms as
- standard Telnet interface to the loggers and cluster monitors;
- the server lives in the System Tray and does not consume any screen real estate.
See the Downloads page.
Minimum: Pentium V, 3 GHz, SSE3 instruction set
Recommended: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 1 Gb
- OS: The software was developed and tested on Windows 7. It may also
work on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 8, 32-bit and 64-bit, but this cannot be
- Receiver: The
receiver is supported directly. Some other radios are supported via 3-rd party
drivers, please see below.
- Disk space: 10 Mb
Known Third Party Drivers
Copyright © 1998-2015 Afreet Software, Inc.
Announcements of new software
for this software