Skimmer Server 1.4
Multi-band CW decoder for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/7
Skimmer Server is part of the CW Skimmer package.
No separate registration is required,
the registration key for CW Skimmer also
unlocks Skimmer Server.
- simultaneous decoding of all CW signals on up to 7 bands,
- up to 192 kHz coverage on each band;
- based on the same super-sensitive CW decoding algorithms as
- standard Telnet interface to the loggers and cluster monitors;
- the server lives in the System Tray and does not consume any screen real estate.
See the Downloads page.
Minimum: Pentium 4, 3 GHz, SSE3 instruction set
Recommended: Intel Core i7 2600
- RAM: 1 Gb
- OS: Win95/Win98/WinNT4/WinME/Win2000/WinXP, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Receiver: QS1R (7 bands)
or Hermes (5 bands)
or USRP (4 bands)
- Disk space: 10 Mb
Third Party Add-Ons
USRP driver for Skimmer Server
developed by Petr Parýzek.
for Skimmer Server developed by Vasiliy Gokoyev.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Afreet Software, Inc.
New software announcements
for this software